- This event has passed.
Fire Warden Training
September 14 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pmFree
- Legislated Requirements for Emergency Procedures
- AS3745 & WHS Act2011
- Definition of Emergency
- Management Responsibility
- Structure of EPC & ECO
- Warden Duties & Responsibilities
- Raising the Alarm
- Emergency Plans
- Emergency & Evacuation Procedures
- Evacuation Drills & Documentation
- Classification of Flammable Materials
- Identification & Practical Use of Extinguishers
- BASIC FIRE SCIENCE
- CLASSIFICATION OF FLAMMABLE MATERIALS
- INDENTIFICATION OF PORTABLE EXTINGUISHERS
- HOW TO USE PORTABLE EXTINGUISHERS
- PRACTICAL USE OF EXTINGUISHERS
Presenter: Brent Gerdes
Lunch, morning and afternoon tea are included.
Alternative dates can be arranged to suit your business’ needs.
Cost: $328 (catered) per person (group discounts are available, please get in touch for details)
Tickets are not available as this event has passed.