Our team members are the heart and soul of our business
We want to provide our customers with the best knowledge and service possible. Our client base is growing steadily and therefore we are always on the lookout for new talents to join the team. If you thrive in a fast-paced environment, have proven ability to work well under time pressure if needed and enjoy a challenge we would like to hear from you.
The minimum requirement for our IT technicians would be:
- More than 3 years of recent and relevant experience in the IT world with workstation and server support.
- Proficient networking skills.
- Proficient understanding of TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS, Active Directory, Office 365, RMM, Terminal Server, Windows 7, 10, 2012, 2016, Domains, SMB, NAS, VM, cloud solutions & backup.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- A friendly, confident customer service manner.
- Excellent communication skills & phone manner.
- Confident, outgoing personality, self-motivated and enthusiastic.
- Ability to work productively and manage time without supervision.
- A current NSW class C driver’s license.
Our Phone, Security & Fire Services technicians are expected to demonstrate:
- a minimum of 2 years of experience with complete installs of either phone, security and/or fire systems, servicing and breakdown fixes
- the ability to manage job workflow, materials and budgets as well as the ability to reliably manage inventory control
- the ability to achieve high ratings from customers for service and professionalism
- the ability to maintain accurate job documentation and reporting
- a willingness to maintain skills to competency required by the market
- a willingness to cross skill in other tech areas of the business
- Australian Cabler Registration
- A friendly, confident customer service manner
- Excellent communication skills & phone manner
- Confident, outgoing personality, self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Ability to work productively and manage time without supervision on their own as well as part of a team
- A current NSW class C driver’s license for manual transmission
- Electrical License
- Security License
- Fire Safety Competency Certificates
- Construction Induction Safety Certificates (white card)
Please submit your application, including a brief cover letter and your CV, to firstname.lastname@example.org